Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mojo Monday 297

I'm sneaking in an extra card this week... :).  When I saw this week's Mojo Monday sketch, I knew it was one I wanted to make...it was just a matter of making it happen in time...but I made it!

It's another slightly shabby card in aqua and purple, with accents of coral-pink...some of my favorite colors (well, I actually have lots of favorite colors, in case you haven't noticed...ha).

Here's today's card...



I followed this sketch pretty closely...




Mini roses in purple and coral  accent the lower corner of the square frame...





I doubled the banners to the right side, giving them just a little dimension...





To the right of the jeweled heart stick pin, a little piece of crumpled white doily and cheesecloth peek out from the center of the cluster of roses...

Supplies:
Patterned papers:   Prima Nature's Garden collection (purple ledger, pink & purple print), Botanical collection (aqua text)
Dies:   Spellbinders Classic Squares Large and Small;   Sizzix Flowers Branches & Leaves
Lace:   TheFunkieJunkie.com          Flowers:   Wild Orchid Crafts          Pearls:   Recollections
Embellished Maya Road heart stick pin          Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Miscellaneous supplies:   cheesecloth, Wilton doily


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today...I hope you're having a fun weekend!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful, love those colors together and always love the mini roses you use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, your card is enchantingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is fabulous. I love everything about this.!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...