Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The One That Started the Rest...

I just realized that I posted the gift bag sets that were inspired by one I made for myself...and forgot to post the one that started it all...oops!

So a quick post today to show off the original set-this time in blue. As with the others, I used Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangle dies for the large "frame" for the clipart, Martha Stewart Infinite Loops Trim punch for the paper lace around the center of the bag, and Spellbinders Classic Scallop Edgeabilities for the bottom edge of the tag card.

 


Additional Supplies:
Gift Bag:
Floral Clipart: The Vintage Workshop blog, and Dover Publications
Sheer ribbon & button: local craft store      Hug Snug Seam Binding      Pearl/crystal flourish: Prima
Tag Card:
Floral Clipart: The Vintage Workshop blog, Dover Publications
Patterned Paper: MyMindsEye A Beautiful Life collection      Hug Snug seam binding
Lace "doily": cut from lace yardage from LittleRedCottage on Etsy
Felt rose: My Favorite Things Mini Rolled Roses die      Wool felt: local craft store      Pearl: Recollections

It was a slower crafting week than normal in the Korner last week, but I still have some new project photos to share, so I'll be back soon.  Thanks for visiting!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...