Thursday, December 1, 2011

'Tis the Season...

I have a couple ornament cards to share today.  The package is a wooden ornament that I found at the craft store, and added a bit of paint and glitter to before backing it with a vintage image and some patterned paper. The snowflake ornament is a Spellbinders die, cut from white chipboard and coated with clear coarse glitter, with a circle-punched vintage image in the center. Although these ornaments aren't meant to be removed from the cards, I'm finishing up a few where the ornaments are removeable and useable (if my plan works - wink).


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Fancy Pants Designs, St. Nick collection
Wood Ornament, Red Bells, Evergreen sprig, Narrow Ribbon: craft store    
Cotton Lace, Vintage Image: Etsy      Pebbles Glitter Candy Dots      Hug Snug Seam Binding
Edge punch: EK Success      Clear Coarse Glitter: Martha Stewart



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: BasicGrey Jovial collection
Spellbinders 2011 Snowflake Pendant Die      Papertrey Ink Edgers 2 Edge Die   
Vintage Image, Cotton Lace: Etsy      Hug Snug Seam Binding     
Mini Rolled Rose Die: MyFavoriteThings Dienamics
Red Gems: Recollections      Clear coarse glitter: Martha Stewart


Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a good idea to make them re-usable !
    I hope tou succeed !

    Hugs, Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS! Your cards are absolutely STUNNING, Kathy! I found you by chance when looking for examples made with Spellbinders Snowflake Pendants and I'm SO glad that I did! Your cards are AMAZING! I am your newest follower and I look forward to seeing what you make next!

    Hope your new year is off to a great start!
    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...