Monday, September 19, 2011

3 in 1 (day)

Happy Monday!

I have three new cards to share with you today.  One was made a little over a week ago but I added the roses to it this weekend after making two more new cards on Saturday.  Love days like Saturday when the house is cleaned up, the errands are run, and nothing's on the calendar but a relaxing day in the Korner catching up on recorded tv shows and crafting!

This first card is based on sketch #231 from Card Positioning Systems...I just turned the sketch upside down. And, I got to play with some of my new Spellbinders Edgeabilities dies! The Coredinations cardstock was fun to distress to blend with the distressed look of the patterned papers.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Coredinations      Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye A Beautiful Life collection
Spellbinders Dies: Classic Triple Scallop (edge), Classic Ric Rac (insert), Fancy Tags 3 (sentiment)
Sentiment stamp: Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards      Paper Roses: Prima      Pearls: Recollections
Lace: local craft store      Flourish: Pink Paislee Artisan Elements

And here are the two that I spent Saturday relaxing with:


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye Stella & Rose/Mabel     
 Postal image stamps and small stamp die: Papertrey Ink "Postmarks"
Stamp edge punch: Fiskars      Hug Snug seam binding      Paper rose, leaves: Prima
Memo stick pin: Tim Holtz      Pearls: Recollections      Doily: Wilton      Lace: Local craft store



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye A Beautiful Life collection (floral), Wild Asparagus Sisters (blue dot)
Vintage Image: Crafty Secrets "Love & Romance"      Heart dies: Papertrey Ink  
Roses, leaves, pearl flourishes: Prima      Edge Punch: EK Success Diamond Lace
Hug Snug seam binding      Lace: local craft store


Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Kathy, these cards are gorgeous , over here in Belgium people are used to plain flat cards. I make mine as flat as I can , using 3 D images with max 1 mm foampad. But you inspire me to use laces and ribbons and buttons where I can, and my friens like it ! It was all new to them .
    Thank you for sharing !

    Love Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...