Monday, August 1, 2011

A Few More New Cards

Happy Monday - I know it's not everyone's favorite day of the week, but lately it's becoming mine for some strange reason.

One of the fun things I get to do is to make samples for the card kit add-on to the Green Tangerines Kit Club .  The card kit uses some of the same papers and cardstocks as the main layout kit, but added to that are some items unique to the card kit itself.  I try to make at least 10 cards with each card kit, but this month I got 11 made. I can't show you all the cards yet, but I can give you a "sneak peek" at some of them. Instead of asking you to scroll through individual sneak peeks, here's a composite of some of the cards that I'll be able to share fully next week!




This past weekend, I had a choice....clean, or craft...guess which one I chose? (OK, I did do some cleaning, and a LOT of laundy, but still...)  I was able to get a few more cards made. I had picked up some of the new Echo Park Victoria Gardens papers in the form of the 6x6 paper pack, and I couldn't wait to make up some cards using it...as you can see. LOL


Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Echo Park Victoria Gardens Collection    Green frame: Spellbinders Labels 20   
 Clear German Glass Glitter: Etsy    Printed Chipboard Chip: Studio G    Sentiment Stamps: Papertrey Ink   
Pearls and White Cotton Lace: craft store    Mini Roses: Prima    Paper Doily: Martha Stewart    Hug Snug Seam Binding 



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection (pink) & Echo Park Dots&Stripes (aqua)
Mini Roses: Prima    Lace: Prima    Pearls: Recollections    Image downloaded from the Internet
Hug Snug Seam Binding



Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Echo Park Victoria Gardens Collection    Mini Roses: Prima
Pearls: Recollections    Ribbon: craft store    Lace: Etsy    Hug Snug Seam Binding
Cancellation Stamp: BasicGrey    Sentiment Stamp: Hero Arts
Vintage Rose Image downloaded from the Internet

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment - I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...